Does Mama Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Cream Work?
Most women get cellulite at one time or another during their lives, and truth be told, most women have at least a little throughout most of their adult lives, especially after having children. That’s why after becoming mothers, the four women who created the Mama Mio skin care company decided it was time to develop Mama Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Cream.
What they created was an incredibly effective cellulite-blasting serum set in a rich, moisturizing cream. And they must have done something right because Mama Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Cream has been voted BEST Cellulite Cream by both Elle Magazine and Cosmopolitan. Their theory is that to reduce the appearance of cellulite, you need to jump start circulation and remove toxins. So they chose what they believed to be the finest ingredients and made their anti-cellulite cream.
Mama Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Cream Ingredients
The website lists all of the ingredients and explains what they do in the fight against cellulite.
- Adiposlim shrinks fat cells by blocking their ability to store fat.
- Adipoless prevents new fat cells from transforming into the kind of fat cells that lead to cellulite.
- Brown Algae has a diuretic effect on skin. It also nourishes and stimulates skin to increase elasticity and hydration.
- Green Tea is full of antioxidants to help prevent and reverse environmental damage to skin, making it appear younger and more healthy.
- Caffeine is found in most anti-cellulite creams because of its fat burning capacity as well as its diuretic and firming effects.
- Horsetail promotes collagen production which helps thicken and elasticize skin, making it appear more fit.
- Rosemary Extract increases circulation and draws fluid out of skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil is an intense moisturizer.
- Quinoa Extract contains omegas and amino acids to help maintain healthy skin structure.
The directions point out that results take commitment. You should rub a small amount into each affected area for 20 seconds twice a day, morning and night. You can expect to see real results within about 30 days, and you’ll need to continue use in order to maintain results.
Mama Mio Massage Technique
The ladies of Mama Mio have devised a special massage technique to be used with the product.
Starting at the calf, use short deep strokes in an upward motion all the way up toward your lower back. Incorporate skin rolling – a common practice in professional massage – which involves grabbing a roll of skin and rolling it upward, pinching and releasing as you go. They say it does feel like a pinch, which sounds unpleasant to me, but if it works, I’d say it’s worth it. Of course, again, you have to commit to the process to make it work.
The goal is to improve circulation and increase elasticity to your skin.
Mama Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Cream Reviews
Customer feedback for Mama Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Cream is very mixed. There are customers that really love the results they’re getting and those who are disappointed.
Here are 2 perfect examples from Amazon to demonstrate the general trends in feedback. The first comes from a happy customer. The second, not so much:
I have a feeling the disparity has a lot of that has to do with expectations.
The propensity for cellulite is largely hereditary and it’s notoriously difficult to get rid of. If you enter into the Mama Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Cream program with the notion that you may get some small improvement, you’ll probably be happy with the results. If you allow yourself to believe that it will turn a serious cellulite problem into nothing at all, you will likely be disappointed.
There’s also a matter of taste when it comes to customer feedback. The following 2 reviews follow each other at Amazon. Both relate to the smell of the product – one customer loves it and one hates it. Haha, it’s a perfect illustration of how you can’t please everyone:
The Good About Mama Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Cream
- It can reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- It was voted best cellulite cream by two popular magazines.
- There are many positive Mama Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Cream reviews.
- Customers say it smells really good.
The Bad About Mama Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Cream
- There is no satisfaction guarantee that applies to opened product.
- It is expensive.
- There have been no clinical tests.
- Many customers state that they’ve achieved no discernible results.
Where to Buy Mama Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Cream
Mama Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Cream is available through many online retailers for prices ranging from $50 to about $70 for a 100 ml (3.4 oz) pump. This is designed to last about a month with normal use. The Mama Mio Website sells the same pump for $56 with free shipping. Mama Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Cream is also available in spas and stores in Europe.
I should note that it is sold at Amazon.com, along with a slew of other Mama Mio products. There, you’ll also pay $56 for a one month supply.
Related Article: Bliss FabGirlSlim Review
Should You Buy It?
It’s easy to like the story of the 4 friends who started a skin care line making products they needed and grew it into a thriving, worldwide business. And while that’s all well and good, you want to know whether or not Mama Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Cream works. It’s got some good, effective ingredients, and there are definitely customers who find it effective. What concerns us is the expense combined with the lack of a satisfaction guarantee. So while Mama Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Cream may very well be a good product, we think you can find something as good or better for less money and that maybe even comes with a guarantee.