When Treat Beauty founder, Marnie Massie, wanted something to soothe her red, dry patches of eczema, she looked to her kitchen for the answer. She created Treat Beauty on the principle that nature is full of organic, food grade ingredients that can solve even the most stubborn skin problems. Treat Butter Your Muffin is her anti-cellulite cream that she calls The Sweet Solution to smoother, firmer skin.
Treat Butter Your Muffin Ingredients
Treat Butter Your Muffin uses a double churning process to blend the ingredients into a super rich body cream. The twice mixed ingredients are:
- Retinol to exfoliate and stimulate the production of collagen for firmer, more elastic skin.
- Caffeine to stimulate circulation and fat burning, while drawing out excess fluid from the spaces between the skin’s connective tissue.
- Pomegranate, Gotu Kola, and Acai Berry as powerful antioxidants to protect skin cells from free radical damage.
- Vitamins, Botanicals, and Essential Oils to nourish, moisturize, and protect skin, making it firmer and smoother, reducing further the appearance of cellulite.
How To Use It?
You should apply Treat Butter Your Muffin to your thighs and buttocks twice daily, morning and night. Use circular massaging motions and concentrate on the areas that have cellulite and/or stretch marks.
Where to Buy Treat Butter Your Muffin
Treat beauty products, including Butter Your Muffin, are available online through the Treat Beauty website. A 4 oz tub costs $34. The website explains their return policy in detail, and unfortunately, it doesn’t include returns for products you’ve tried. In other words, you can only return a product in its original packaging so once you open up the jar to try it, you’re stuck with it whether you like it or not. I usually look at return policies like this and don’t even consider them return policies at all – certainly not in the best interest of the potential customer. Sure, if they send you the wrong product and you happen to catch the mistake before you open it, you can return it, but in virtually any other case, you’re stuck with it.
You can also find it at Amazon for $31.56. Additionally, there are some spas that carry the line. You can check the website for a listing.
Treat Butter Your Muffin Reviews
There are a few customer reviews posted to Amazon.com, and the fact is they are mainly positive. A good representative example comes from Ema who says:
“So glad I came across this product online and tried it out!! I’ve been using the product morning and night for a week and already see a wonderful change in my skin texture! My thighs and ‘muffin’ are very smooth and firm looking.”
Treat Butter Your Muffin High Points
- It is all natural and organic.
- It is rich and creamy.
- It contains caffeine and antioxidants.
Treat Butter Your Muffin Low Points
- There are no clinical studies.
- Maintenance of results requires continuous use.
- It can get expensive over time.
- The return policy listed on the website is effectively useless.
Related Article: Dermology Cellulite Solution Review
Should You Buy It?
Treat Butter Your Muffin contains some of the active ingredients necessary to combat the appearance of ugly cellulite. The combination of Retinol, Caffeine, and Antioxidants is a good one. We also like the idea of double churning for extra creaminess. The only concern we have is that cellulite cream is something you can go through pretty quickly, and need to use continually. So this luxurious product can end up costing quite a bit over time. Still, we think it’s worth trying. If you love it, you’ll find a way to work it into your routine, even if it’s occasional.
Do You Have Experience with Treat Butter Your Muffin? Tell Us About It Below!